AT&T U-verse TV Programming
AT&T U-verse TV Programming Options with Channel Descriptions
Cable customers looking for a diversity of programming options included in their monthly packages will find AT&T U-verse delivers in a very big way. Its packages include hundreds of channels, ranging from basic local programming to the most popular premium channels. Here is a basic look at the U-verse programming lineup:
- Local channels – These will vary greatly based on the specific viewing market, but viewers can count on such networks as ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX to be included.
- News – Aside from local programming, U-verse customers will find a number of national and international news channels at their fingertips. While specific channels included will depend on the package selected, some of the options include CNN, FOX News, The Weather Channel, Al Jazeera and Bloomberg.
- Educational – Learning new things is possible at the touch of a button courtesy of the educational lineup. U-verse delivers such channels at National Geographic, Nat GEO WILD, the History channel, Discovery, NASA and more.
- Kids & Family – Programming suitable for families is also in abundance. Some of the channels included in the U-verse lineup include ABC Family, Sprout, Nickelodeon, Disney and Cartoon Network, among others.
- Sports – Sports lovers will find plenty of channels lined up just for them. The options include ESPN, NBCSN, MLB Network, NFL Network, NHL Network and more.
- Lifestyle – From reality television programming to home improvement channels, U-verse has them all. The options include HGTV, The Cooking Channel, the Food Network, DIY Network, BIO, Lifetime and others.
- Entertainment – From E! Television to VH1, entertainment fans will find plenty of channels geared to entertainment news and pure entertainment.
- Movies and premium – HBO, Showtime, STARZ and others are all available to U-verse customers depending on the package or add-ons they choose with their subscriptions.
- Music – Subscribers who would prefer to hear pure music can do so courtesy of U-verse’s extensive Stingray lineup. Stingray offers 24/7 music channels dedicated to a wide variety of genres, including rock, jazz, classics, blues, country, Latin and oldies, among others.
- International programming – U-verse customers will find a number of foreign language channels also offered for an extra monthly fee. Spanish speakers, however, will discover a Latino option that provides them the company’s main packages with a 60-plus-channel upgrade. Channels include Telemundo, ESPN Deportes, NBC Universo, Television Dominicana and others. Other international options include Cantonese, Russian, French, Mandarin, Japanese and Vietnamese, among others.
Aside from its robust channel lineup, U-verse customers have access to an extensive collection of on-demand options, including television shows, movies and pay-per-view events. High definition channels are also available and are included in many packages. Here are links to our resource pages that explain AT&T U-verse TV programming and channels in more depth:
- U-verse TV Channel Guide
- International TV Packages
- Spanish TV Package - U-verse Paquete Español
- U-verse HD Channels (high definition)
- On Demand TV from U-verse